In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you about the cookie collection and treatment policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a computer while browsing a certain website. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies exist?
There are different types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on your ownership:
- Own cookies: They are those that belong to the entity that manages the domain that provides the requested service.
- Third party cookies: They are those whose ownership belongs to a third party, other than the entity that manages the domain that provides the service requested by the user, and who will be the one who processes the information collected or those that are processed by a third party.
Depending on the time they remain active in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: They are those cookies that are generated to collect and store browsing data while the user accesses a web page. They remain active until the page is left and the browser is closed, so that when the browser is restarted and the web page is visited again, it does not recognize the user.
- Permanent cookies: They are those cookies that are stored in the terminal equipment and can be accessed during the period of time defined by the entity that manages the cookie. These files will remain on the computer until they are manually deleted or deleted by the browser according to the established duration of the cookie, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web page. They are generated when the user accesses or logs in to the site and are used to identify him while browsing the site and to check if he is authorized to access services or restricted areas of the website.
- Personalization cookies: They are those cookies that allow the user to personalize some functions or contents of the website based on the characteristics defined in their terminal or by themselves when accessing the site.
- Analysis cookies: They are those cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze user behavior when connecting to a website. They make it possible to quantify the number of users and perform statistical analyzes on the use of the site in order to improve the services offered.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow managing, in the most efficient way possible, the supply of advertising spaces that are presented on a website based on criteria such as the content or the frequency with which the ads appear.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow managing, in the most efficient way possible, the offer of the advertising spaces that are presented on a website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users extracted by continuous observation of their browsing habits. In this way, a browsing profile is developed and advertising is displayed based on it.
What type of cookies does this website use?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
In the following links you will obtain information on the most common browsers:
- For more information about the Navigator Chrome click here
- For more information about the Navigator Explorer click here
- For more information about the Navigator Firefox click here
- For more information about the Navigator Safari click here
Last modified: June 19,2018